Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My A-D-D showin through...

My grandparents are coming today from Kentucky. Granddaddy's helping my dad with something for our yard... Like airrating it and putting out grass seed or something.... I don't know. But I'm excited.

I have a test next week in my Ed. Psych class and the funniest part to me (not that it's bad... but neway) my teacher's not gonna be there for the test because she has to be away for meeting or something. She couldn't get out of it because the person that called her to come to these meetings pays her salary and she pretty much told our teacher that she was gonna have to get a sub. So that's gonna be fun. So I have a good amount of studying to do. I'm gonna do as much as I can... I really need to pass this class. I know I can, but anyway...

So I woke up at like 7 something this morning. I don't know why. It's not even daylight savings time yet... But it is Saturday... I'm glad we're getting an extra hour of sleep. The DST in the spring really messes me up. I hate it. But anyway...

Man I gotta start sleeping in my bed again. For the past almost three weeks, I've been sleeping in the bonus room on the couch. This past weekend, I didn't tho. I was in Henderson, Tn. visiting my sister and some of my friends at Freed Hardeman. It was good to get away. In a way, it's good to be home, too. I love it there, but I love home. Ya know?

No comments: