Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family "get togethers"

Today, John's dad and girlfriend came to town for the Ole Miss vs. Vandy football game in Nashville and he had gotten James, John and me all tickets as well. They (James, John, Mr. Farrow and Sally) plus my mom's parents all ate at our house for lunch. It was AWESOME. We had a blast spending time with each other. John and I left in my car, James in his car and Mr. Farrow and Sally in the car that they brought [Mr. Farrow sells Fords by the way]. John and I went to his house so he could change into something for the game so he wouldn't be cold. While he was changing, I played Civilization 4 [which is kinda new to me], and I'm hooked. I love it. Then, we left and drove to James' house. From there, James, John and I walked to Vandy's stadium to watch the game. After the game {which btw Go Ole Miss!!! 23 to 7!!}, the three of us went to Wendy's on West End Ave. for dinner. It was good. Then, we walked back to James' house and drove home. It wasn't until I got home from John's that my legs felt tired and kinda sore from the walking. I knew they'd prolly be a little tired, but I wasn't going to complain while walking because John was sore from helping a co-worker move, and I didn't want to sound like a wimp. But now I'm gonna just say it. My legs are tired and are kinda sore. But all in all we had fun. Just thought I'd share my events for the night. I had a blast. And tomorrow, I get to eat for free. We're having some kind of pot luck at church after worship to help "celebrate" our new addition to the church buildidng. So, needless to say, John, James and I are pretty excited. lol. Now, I'm going to go to bed. I'm beat!

No comments: