Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fireproof

I am getting married in 93 days. Recently, our church did a study with the Love Dare book. I, unfortunately, wasn't involved in that. I should have been and I totally regret it now. I rented the movie Fireproof from the Nolensville Library earlier this week (Tuesday I think...). I really want to watch this movie, and then maybe even do the Love Dare book, too. For those of you who have seen the movie, studied the book or both, what were your thoughts about it. I think it would help me definately love my fiance more like God intended me to and I fully admit it. This was kind of difficult to admit, but I have to be honest with myself. Sometimes, I fall short and I don't love him like I need to and I struggle with that. It makes me angry and very sad when I realize that I fall short of that. Does anyone else struggle with that? I know I should be loving like HE loves all of us, but sometimes it's hard for me. I know I am human. Does anyone who has gone through the study, seen the movie, or faces the same things I have been have any advice they can give me? I could totally use it.

No comments: