Sunday, December 7, 2008

This weekend was great! I spent the weekend with my friend Jackie. She goes to school with me and is dating my boyfriend's brother. We went to Wal-Mart (the best place for a nearly poor college student on a budget) three times this weekend. It was GREAT! We had lots of fun. She taught me how to crochet! It was cool! I really like it. We also talked about different things, and it was pretty cool!

This week at school is finals week... I get done on Tuesday and I'm SO EXCITED. I get to go home on Wednesday. I can't wait to go home. I've missed my boyfriend. He's my everything! I love him!!! I can't wait to be with him again. He's fantastic. We're supposed to be going sometime during my xmas break to see the lights at the Opryland Hotel. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: