Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4, 2008

Today was pretty relaxing. I had only one class, and it was at 2:30 this afternoon. So I attempted sleeping in, but got up at about 9:30 or so. The night before, I didn't sleep well. I was in and out of sleep all night, and was up for an hour because my room mate's grandmother died. I sat up a few minutes with her, and then gave her some alone time. I tried to go to bed, but I was too hot. When you're hot natured, and your hot when you try to go to sleep, it doesn't work... haha But neway.... About today.... I had to write my own obituary for my 2:30 class (yea... it was an assignment for my basic reporting class... depressing, huh?) Anyway... I just chilled today and what not.. It was pretty relaxing. My boyfriend, this summer, got me on a Sims2 fix. He bought me the Sims2 Double Deluxe game for a moving back in present. I played that a lot today... I love it. I can't wait until Sims3 comes out next year! It's already on my christmas list for next year. I know.. PLANNING AHEAD!! But neway.. Just had to get that out of my sistem!

No comments: