Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So, here's what's been going on. I don't know what has made my blog so uncooperative lately, but it has been and it's made me very unhappy. I ended up getting a tumblr account to kind of tide my blogging 'cravings' (if you can call it that) until I could get this one fixed. I'll be updating the tumblr one, too, when I update this one.

Lately, I've been busy. I went as a chaperone to our youth group's fall retreat. It was fun, but I came back sick. I ended up missing 2 classes, and two tests have had to be made up. I was able to make one up, and I'm taking the other one this coming Friday. I've been on Fall break this week and it's been nice. I have only one class, and that's on Friday. I was an extra in a Nick Carter video yesterday with some friends. If you don't know, Nick Carter used to be in the 90's boy band, Backstreet Boys. I liked them, but I was more of an NSYNC fan growing up. I ended up spending the night last night with one of my friends at her house. It was fun! I missed John, though. Anyway... Mid term week is next week, and I have a paper due. I'm kinda stressed about it and I'll be ready to turn it in. I won't have to worry about another paper for that class until later. Thankfully!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

glad to hear you're having fun sweet girl! Sounds like you're just as busy as we are :)

http://kurtsiesandkisses.blogspot.com