Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[Insert witty title here]

I couldn't think of a title for this post. So my birthday is tomorrow. I don't know what I want. The past few years, it has been harder and harder for me to even think of anything that I want for my birthday or christmas. I hope I'm not the only one who feels that way. I guess I have just grown up some and there's not a lot that really appeals to me. Ya know?? John has a surprise for me tomorrow, and I don't know what it is. It's driving me nuts. I try to get it out of him but he doesn't crack! He's very good at surprises and keeping them until the time comes to reveal them. Hahaha. I can't wait. I have a test this afternoon and I probably should be studying, but I'm bored and I've been studying like CRAZY the past week or so. I'm kinda getting sick of the snow. I love it just as much as anybody else does, but when it conflicts with plans I may have, then it really seems to bug me. I'm grateful for that blessing because we don't get snow here very much, but it's really starting to bug me. I enjoy warm weather where I can walk around in a t-shirt and shorts, and I'm one of those people who kinda needs sunshine. It helps base my mood. I don't know how to explain it. I guess I got that from my dad. I dunno... Anyway.. There's my thought for today. Btw.. NEW LOST... I'll probably post again tonight about tonight's episode. I've gotten into that show a lot. Thanks to James and John (sons of thunder, lol...) for getting me hooked.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so there with you about the snow. It's pretty at first, then it makes roads slippery, then when it's half-way melted with random snow piles here and there.. it's actually not that cute!