Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So I don;t know where this has come from but John and I have been arguing a lot lately. I woke up with a headache this morning and vomitted. John and I argued last night on the way home to my house and every time we do I never feel like he wants me. I always feel like I'm just not making him happy. He wants me to lose weight and look a little better for him. I can understand him wanting to have a good looking girlfriend or fiance, but ya know, I don't understand why I'm the one doing this for him and he hasn't done anything for me... He has to lose weight and has no room to talk. I want him to look good but he attributes it all to laziness. I can't sit here and lose this weight for him and him not lose weight for himself in return. It's also hard for me to accept that he sometimes skips church. I grew up where I LOVED going to worship. God is my first priority, but it doesn't seem the first priority for him. I want it to be a first priority for him, I just don't see it. He's asked me to help him and I've tried, but every time i try to help him it doesn't seem that he appreciates my help and every different way i try to help him doesn't seem to work because he just sits there and gets upset with me. I don't know what else to do. I want this to be a testimony for the people who are dating. Relationships are a bunch of give and take, compromise and working things out. We need to find a healthy way to argue/disagree. It takes work and if you really love them, you'll do what you can to change and work through it TOGETHER.

No comments: